Aiva Park is the only topiary park in Moscow, completely made in the style of ancient art of shrub sculpture. A large area of stunning beauty is divided into zones, each of which is a separate creative project. The park is an art object with unusual worlds inside:
- The valley with the hobbit houses
- Fabulous mushroom meadow
- African Jungle Fauna
- Children’s playground with slide
1. It is not recommended to visit the park if you have an allergy. The administration is not responsible for the individual manifestation of an allergic reaction.
2. The administration reserves the right to regulate the number of visitors to the zoo, including temporarily stopping access to the territory, based on the number of visitors already entered.
3. The administration is not responsible for accidents resulting from the violation of these rules by the visitor.
4. The park administration is not responsible for personal belongings and bags left unattended.
Up to 90cm
ree of charge, accompanied by an adult over 16 years old. The accompanying person pays for the ticket.
Up to 12 years old
Accompanied by an adult over 18 years old, subject to payment of the ticket by the accompanying person and the child.
For safety reasons, at the locations is prohibited:
Violate public order.
Smoking, eating, drinking.
Pass with animals.
Carry dangerous objects.
Climb over the fence.
At the locations is not allowed:
State of alcohol or drug intoxication.
Diseases of the nervous system.
Admission of persons with disabilities is made by the decision of the park administration.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the operation of the location may be suspended.