Skazka amusement Park invites you to visit the Old Slavic village and get acquainted with the way of life of that time. On the territory of the» Russian Village», guests will get acquainted with the culture, traditions and interesting facts of the life of our ancestors.Here you can take a walk around the goose farm, see goats and sheep, rabbits and raccoons.
And a lot of bright impressions will be given to the guests by the guide of that time-the Magus. The Magus is an ancient Russian priest, who is credited with the ability to conjure the elements and predict the future. It is he who will open the veil of the mystery of the ancient rites on the thematic platform.
1. When visiting a Russian village, do not leave children unattended. Hold small children by the hand or in your arms.
2. It is not recommended to visit the Russian village if you are allergic to animals. The administration is not responsible for the individual manifestation of an allergic reaction.
3. Visitors are allowed to feed animals exclusively with feed purchased in the Russian Village.
4. The administration reserves the right to regulate the number of visitors to the Russian Village, including temporarily stopping access to the territory, based on the number of visitors already logged in.
5. The administration is not responsible for accidents resulting from the violation of these rules by the visitor.
6. The park administration is not responsible for personal belongings and bags left unattended.
Up to 90cm
Free of charge, accompanied by an adult over 16 years old. The accompanying person pays for the ticket.
Up to 12 years old
Accompanied by an adult over 16 years old, subject to payment of the ticket by the accompanying person and the child.
For safety reasons, at the locations is prohibited:
Violate public order.
Smoking, eating, drinking.
Pass with animals.
Carry dangerous objects.
Climb over the fence.
Bring your own food.
At the locations is not allowed:
State of alcohol or drug intoxication.
Diseases of the nervous system.
Admission of persons with disabilities is made by the decision of the park administration.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the operation of the location may be suspended.